Saturday, October 29, 2011

Wycliffe and the Interface road... not a good combination

 The Wycliffe Teens come to Interface every year for their Youth Retreat... this year our road was pretty good... so we weren't expecting them to have any trouble on our road with their 12, two wheel drive vehicles. But then it started raining and we were very wrong...





But all the kids had a great time! It was quite the adventure for them! And we ended up serving a continuous supper as it took a while for our guys to go and pull out all of their vehicles... every one of them was stuck!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!