Saturday, October 29, 2011

Conferences and the Kitchen...

 Efeke, Linet and Utu, making salad for Highlands Conference... its wonderful to have these ladies help out by cutting all our produce!
 Making kaukau (sweet potato) fries for the Wycliffe Teens.
 Cleaning up after supper... just a few more dishes to do. I'm so thankful for our two ladies who do all the dishes!!

 Rose
 Julie, cleaning out our trash cans.
 Making cinnamon rolls for the Wycliffe teens with Anne, Celine and Ruth.
 The final touch.



Wycliffe brought 6 ladies to help me in the kitchen... we needed all the help because we were cooking for 120 hungry teenagers!

No rain on the last day of the Wycliffe Retreat... they had no trouble on our road. :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!