Sunday, December 16, 2018

Christmas Decorating!

 Nannie and Poppie sent a playlet... a nativity scene. So fun for the kids!!

 And an Advent calendar too!


 The mystery of Christmas decorations, what could these be??

 We enjoyed a new tree this year, as our other tree was at least 15 year old maybe more and it was starting to fall apart!!


 Jonathan had a break from Christmas decorating to color his new box/castle. :)

 I guess she thought they were socks, not stockings for presents!! :) 

Putting Christmas ornaments on the tree.







I love our home decorated for Christmas!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!