Friday, April 21, 2017

Wewak Life


Blowing up the pool... he did give up and go to the workshop and use the
And they had fun in the pool!
On a rainy day in Wewak... Jonathan loves Paw Patrol!
And we Love this Face!
Ants are crazy here!! They eat everything so watch out... if you don't do the dishes ASAP, you will see lots and lots of ants... or if you don't wash the dishes well enough, the ants will tell on you! 
Naomi turns 6 months old!


Jonathan LOVES Naomi!
Sometimes he loves her too much and gets too excited it makes her cry. 😭
But she is happy again..
Until the next time... :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!